Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two Months...and a couple of days

I apologize for the lack of updates, but we've had a busy past month.   Plus, our computer died on Thanksgiving day, so that didn't help things at all.  

It's hard to believe that Miss Hannah is two months old already.  She is changing so much, growing and growing and growing.  I think the biggest change is her beautiful smile, which she is sharing with us constantly.  I'm sure I can speak for both us when I say that her smile totally melts our hearts.  She is just beautiful.  Sadly, we haven't quite caught the smile on the camera yet.  We're still working on that, but trust me when I say, it's beautiful.


She is also "talking" to us a lot more, constantly cooing and making very cute little noises.  Hannah is such a good baby.  I'm hesitant to admit it, but she is consistently sleeping through the night, which is such a huge blessing.  Lately she's taken to falling asleep around 7:00pm, waking around 9:30pm for her bottle, falling back asleep by 10:30pm, and sleeping until about 5:30am.  We couldn't be happier and can only hope that this continues.

This month also saw me going back to work.  I headed back on December 1st and it was with mixed feelings.  I was hesitant to leave Hannah behind, but I was anxious to get back to my regular routine.  It has gone really well.  Hannah is home, two days a week with Jeremy, and at a really nice daycare center the other three days.  My students and I have adjusted to being back with each other and that is going really well.

We are looking forward to this first Christmas as a family.  We know that Hannah won't remember it, but still know that this will be a very special Christmas for all of us.  Hopefully, with Christmas vacation starting next week (HOORAY!!), I'll be able to post more, but I won't make any promises.  

Until then, we truly hope that you all are doing well!!

No comments: