Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Was Tagged...

I'm also writing a real post today, but my friend, Treasure, tagged me to do this little survey. Since Hannah seems to be relatively entertained with her pacifier right now, I thought I'd get this out of the way. :)

One Word Tag:

  1. Where is your cell phone? bed
  2. Your significant other? Jeremy
  3. Your hair? blah
  4. Your mother? helpful
  5. Your father? opinionated
  6. Your favorite thing? sleep
  7. Your dream last night? Palin
  8. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
  9. Your dream/goal? thin
  10. The room you’re in? bedroom
  11. Your ex? none
  12. Your fear? snakes
  13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? house
  14. Where were you last night? home
  15. What you’re not? motivated
  16. Muffins? poppyseed
  17. Where you grew up? Oregon
  18. The last thing you did? lunch
  19. What are you wearing? jammies
  20. Your favorite TV? Ellen
  21. Your pets? Molly
  22. Your computer? crummy
  23. Your life? new
  24. Your mood? crabby
  25. Missing someone? Lisa
  26. Your car? Sebring
  27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
  28. Favorite Store? Target
  29. Your summer? busy
  30. Like someone? love
  31. Your favorite color? blue
  32. When is the last time you laughed? today
  33. Last time you cried? yesterday
  34. Who will/would re-post this? Erin?
  35. Bath or shower? shower
  36. Holiday? Christmas
  37. Writing utensil? pen
  38. Vacation activity? relaxing
  39. Bedding preference? warm
  40. Pet peeves? mumbling
  41. Cookies? chocolate
  42. Eggs? yuck
  43. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? movie
  44. Your biggest strength? organizing
  45. Favorite thing about school? co-workers
  46. Most awesome gift received? Hannah
  47. Neighbors? noisy :)
  48. What do you collect? shot
  49. Oldest kept item from childhood? bear
  50. Greatest indulgence? chocolate
  51. Your house? rented
  52. Fruits or vegetables? Fruit
  53. Quiet or loud? Quiet

2 comments:

Jen Rouse said...

OK, I'm totally with you on most of your answers, except one. You collect shots? Is this like immunizations you have had to have? Or are we talking about taking shots of alcohol here (if so, I'm impressed--I've done shots maybe one time in my life). Or was this a shorthand way of saying shot glasses, like the little souvenir ones you can buy anywhere? I am confused.

The Blanchards said...

I can see totally how that's confusing. I was talking about shot glasses. Jeremy and I don't drink, but we collect shot glasses and have them from all over. :) I definitely don't collect immunizations. I just have the ones we all are required to have. :)